Real Teachers, Real Leaders. Real Results
Ten Excellent Reasons to Sign up for the Mt. Sterling Writing Retreat, April 23
- It’s a Writing Retreat! What more could you ask for?
- You will be treated to two fantastic writing sessions from Lexington poets Chris McCurry and Carole Johnston.
- There will be a fabulous box lunch catered by Mt. Sterling’s own bakery Spoonful of Sugar.
- You will stretch your legs and embark on a Mt. Sterling Writing Walkabout that will take you into the nooks and crannies of our beautiful downtown to experience the poetry of our history and architecture.
- Our wrap-up session will include a wine and cheese reception on the front porch of the old Mt. Sterling High School, the newly renovated Sterling Meadows.
- It’s National Poetry Month! And there are many ways to celebrate that, especially No. 28 on this list.
- It’s a great way to celebrate Kentucky Writer’s Day!
- It’s a great way to relax, rejuvenate, and refresh.
- You will forget Donald Trump is ahead in the polls.
- You will be ahead of the game for Accent Publishing’s Lexington Poetry Month!
Register today online and reserve your spot! Registration is $50, and spots are limited to 40. Deadline for registration is Friday, April 15.