We are living in the eye of a hurricane and just like Lin-Manuel Miranda we are going to write our way out of 2020 and into the new year. Join the Morehead Writing Project for a virtual writing marathon to be held every Thursday at 7 p.m. Eastern through Jan. 14 (yes, including holidays!) where we will indeed write everything that we can see and share our words in a welcoming community of writers for a 90-minute respite from the craziness that is 2020.
This virtual writing marathon is open to all writers connected with the National Writing Project. If you are or know a teacher who has gone through the National Writing Project then you are invited to participate and that includes middle and high school writers. Come pick up a pen and write your way out.
Just sign up once and you will receive a weekly invitation to our Zoom session. No need to sign up again. If you cannot attend a session or even several sessions that is OK. We will meet each week with the writers who come and expect that number to fluctuate as life allows.
- If you sign up after 5 p.m. on Thursday then you may not receive that week’s invitation.
- If you cannot meet with us or just need more writing inspiration explore the options below:
- Dispatches From Home: Prompts
- #WriteAcrossAmerica: Eastern Kentucky
- Write Out Kentucky: Rowan County – Morehead, Ky
- Write Out Kentucky: Montgomery County – Mt. Sterling, Ky
- Write Out Kentucky: Fleming County
- Writing Our Way Out: Nov. 5
- Writing Our Way Out: Nov. 12
- Writing Our Way Out: Nov. 19
- Writing Our Way Out: Nov. 26
- Writing Our Way Out: Dec. 3
- Writing Our Way Out: Dec. 10
- Writing Our Way Out: Dec. 17